Monday, November 19, 2012

Elder Tyler Jason Randall
1500 S. Beretania St. Ste 416
Honolulu, HI 96826

This is my address to use while I'm on my mission.

Well, Hawaii is awesome! When we got to the Pres. house we had dinner, and we opened our envelopes that had our first area and companion. My first area is Ewa Beach 1st ward. (pronounced Eva). The zone/stake is called Waipahu.(pronounced Why pa who) My new companions name is Elder Duck. Ewa beach is a biking area but our bikes are broken right now so today we are going to go to walmart and get all the stuff we need. The weather in Hawaii right now is awesome! It stays a constant temp all day and night about 75deg. and always a cool breeze. Its like Alabama but always same temp all day, not hot or cold. My companion Elder Duck is into computers almost exactly like me. We were also whitewashed into our area, so the first week we didn't do much because we were getting lost alot and trying to figure out our area. Now we are pretty comfortable with the first half of our area the red, blue, and yellow. Our ward building is really different than what I'm used to but I think it's really cool. You walk in and you can see the sky, I sent pics so you can see what im talking about. Im having lots of fun getting to know my zone. 2 elders in our MTC district are in our zone, Elders Morris and Deane. I should of took more pictures but I forgot to bring my camera alot to places. Our apartment is kind of small, and also the Elders before left it really messy, so we have lots to clean up in there. I am looking forward to this week because our dinner calendar is almost full. We only got to eat at members homes twice last week, and I like getting to know the members. I hope you guys are having fun too!

Love Ty



Elder Duck!




Layout of first area 


No comments:

Post a Comment