Monday, November 12, 2012

MTC P-Day Oct. 26th 2012




everything is going well, I didnt have any of the cinnamon rolls yet, but I was totally surprised by the package, everyone in my district is jealous now. I had ranch dressing with some salad, does that count? lol. Im writing in my journal I only missed one day but I caught back up in my journal. I'm trying to not pick my fingers but I still do. tehe.

The pic with all the missionaries is our district, or the Hawaiian Elders, since all of us are going to Hawaii. The guy standing next to me is my companion and also our District Leader. His name is Elder Miller, he's from Mesa, AZ, which I thought was cool.
left to right; Elder Seaich, Deane, Wilson, Morris, guy not from our district dont know his name, Miller, Cutler, Miller, me. Yes there are 2 Elder Millers. missing Elder Holt and Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment