Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve!!


 Aloha everybody!

Last week has been really good! Tuesday wsa transfer day, and 3 Elders left: Elders Ross, Wagner, and Doel. I kind of miss them now. I don't know the names of the new Elders that came in except for Elder Simenoa. He's Samoan I think. Our ward Christmas party was on Saturday and there was lots of people and lots of food!!!! There was about 270 people there and we brought a less active member with us too. I also played the piano for the Elders quorum skit that we did, we sang Oh come all ye faithful. All the auxillaries did skits at the party, and I think the High priests did the best! They did a dance that was so funny, especially since it was a bunch of old guys doing it too!!! Durong the party, Elder Duck saw that one of his old companions that's been home for a year now so that was pretty cool. His name was Ethan Harris. After the party, we took some of the food home and ate it yesterday for lunch. Well i'm running out of time, so I'll just say I can't wait to call home tommorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you guys have a great Christmas!!!!!!!!!
love, Ty

U.S.S.. Missouri


12th month, 12th day, 12th year, 12th hr, 12th min, and 12th sec. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment