Monday, January 21, 2013

Aloha everybody!!!



We had a good week last week. Tuesday was zone conference. We combined with the Makakilo zone for zone conference and I got to see 2 other Elders from our MTC district Elder Morgan and Elder Seaich. At the zone conference, we had half of our MTC district there! We had a great time and we learned a lot. The main theme was "Just do it".
Right after zone conference, me and Elder Duck went to go teach Nana, the girl that's getting baptized this Saturday. She's very excited for her baptism, and so am I , it'll be my first baptism! On Saturday last week, Elder Morris went on an exchange with me in my area. We had a fun day that day, and we also taught Nana again too. So now, this week, we have to make sure we have everything planned for the baptism on Saturday, and it's a good thing Elder Duck knows what to do.

I love you guys alot!!

Love 
Elder Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment