Monday, January 21, 2013

January 15, 2013

Aloha everybody!
Last week was great!! We went on exchanges on Tuesday and Friday  On Tuesday Elder Mavae came with me in our area and we biked a lot lol. On Friday I went with Elder Toloa, one of the zone leaders, in his area. It was fun. I got to drive everywhere. The zone leaders cover 2 wards and also the YSA branch, so their area is pretty big. We visited a lot of YSA people. Elder Duck and Kopischke found a few new investigators and they also set a baptismal date with one!! She comes to church with one of the families in our ward. Our day today was pretty fun, we went on a hike with the zone this morning, and saw a cool waterfall. On our way back it started pouring rain. So we hiked the way back completely soaked in sweat/water lol! I got some cool pictures of the waterfall too. After the hike we took a shower and now I'm here emailing. Hope everything is going well for you guys!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment