Monday, February 25, 2013

Feb. 19th

Aloha everybody!!!!!!
Last week was an awesome week! We set a baptizmal date with a new investigator! His name is Ronel He's 18 years old and his baptism date is march 2nd. We just met him last week on Sunday when he came to the Gospel Principles class. So we went by on Wednesday I think and we talked with him and he said he wanted to be baptized. So that is really cool, we are going to go by tomorrow to teach him, we couldn't last week because he went with family to the singles branch in Millilani for the weekend. I can't wait for him to be baptized!
Yesterday we had interviews with the President and Sister Dalton so that was fun. Sister Dalton gave us all bottles of hand sanitizer and apples, nut nobody wanted their hand sanitizer, so me and Elder Dorff took it all, lol. Today was temple day, and now I know how to get there, last time, I just slept in the car. It's cool when your driving along the coast the whole time too. It was raining on the way back so I couldn't get any cool pictures of stuff. But we were following a truck with people in the back of it and they were waving at us the whole time. I also fell off my bike last week and got a scrape on my hand, but I think I'll live, lol. Well that's all for this week, I love you guys so much! have fun and ALOHA!!!!

Love,
Elder Randall
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment