Monday, March 11, 2013

ALOHA!!
Guess what!!! I'm getting transfered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to Kahalu in Kaneohe Zone!!!!!! With a car!! I'm very anxious! My new companion is Phillipino I'm hearing. We played rugby today with like 3 other zones today, Makakilo, Mililani, and Kaneohe. We had lots of fun! I also like the new camera a lot! I'm sad that I'm leaving my area though. I like Elder Dorff a lot. I'll also miss Elijah Lewis' baptism. I still need to get Nana's scriptures to her because she wasn't at church yesterday. They are super shiny and new! Thank you very much! I'm sure she will appreciate them alot. It's been great serving in Ewa Beach in Waipahu and I'll miss it. I'm looking forward to my new area and companion and a car! I'll get to see Lele on wednesday too, that will be weird!!!!!!!! I love you guys! Aloha!

Elder Randall
 
Me Zoned?

Rugby dudes

Kicka da ball!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment