Thursday, March 28, 2013

March 25th

ALOHA!!!
This week has been fun except that it rained for 3 days straight. It finally stopped this morning, which was good because we did a hike this morning and I got some cool pictures. The hike we did is called The Pillbox. At the top there is a concrete shelter thing with lots of graffiti on it. We had a lot of fun even though it was super muddy and slippery when we started the trail. So far it's been a fun P-day. Our ward, Kahalu'u, building is under renovation because it got flooded like a year ago. So we meet at a different chapel in Waikalua. Since there are 4 wards meeting there, we have the last slot which is 3pm-6pm. I've never heard of people going to church that late!!! It would be nice if we could sleep in on Sunday ha ha. Sunday morning I was filling out paper work because someone hit our car Saturday night. We were at our pad, (apartment) eating dinner, and when we came back out to go to a member's house, there was a dent on our car. Elder Mendoza was mad, because it was a brand new 2012 car with only 5000 miles on it, so I had to get all the information from the person who hit us, which took awhile, and email it to the mission office today. Other than that, I'm getting to know the people more here and the area alittle better, now Elder Mendoza doesn't have to tell me where people live most of the time. Elder Mendoza and I are having a great time teaching our investigators more about the gospel, and I'm getting better at teaching too! I still have a hard time teaching kids though because you can never keep their attention for longer than 2 seconds, but Elder Mendoza knows some magic tricks and those really get their attention! lol. We just need to relate it to the gospel. Well I hope you guys are having a good time and have a great Easter Season!!!
ALOHA!!!!
Love,
Elder Randall
 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment