Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15th

Aloha!!!
Elder Mendoza and I had a pretty good week last week. We found a few new people that we arestarting to teach. However, patrick, that one with the baptismal date for the 27th, changed his mind about baptism, so me and Elder Mendoza were sad that day when he called us. Hopefully we can meet with him again and discuss his concern. So this week we focused mainly on finding people to teach, so we knocked on a lot of doors and tried to meet with all the part member familes, and found some people to teach. I'm finding it easier for me to explain to people the things we teach and helping them to understand better. me and Elder Mendoza teach well together I think. Today we didn't really do a hike, we went to a sight seeing place and I got a picture but right after that it started raining, so we all went back to our cars and left, it rains alot over here, not hard but just light rain. It was Elder Mendoza's birthday yesterday, he's 22 now, Elder Orton and Elder Yamashita came over to give him a birthday card, a superman card that has the superman theme song, it was pretty funny. I'm looking forward to playing volleyball again today after we email, we do it every p-day! Have a wonderful week!!!!
Love,
Elder Randall
the pic with the chalkboard was our training at district meeting, after we were done we realized how confuzing it looks lol!
some of the driveways for the houses are super steep and long!
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment