Monday, April 29, 2013

April 29

Aloha!!!!
We had a fun week last week! we also had transfers on Wednesday. A lot of missionaries got transfered in our zone. We are now in the same district as the Waimanalo elders, which is at the other side of the zone. Kahaluu and Waimanalo are at opposite ends of the zone.  Elder Allen is our district leader and he just came from Waipahu, so I know him.  At district meeting on Friday I talked with him and he told me all what happened in the zone after I left.  He said Elder Dorff in Ewa 1st ward, had another baptism!!!  But he didn't know who it was.  That's great for them, maybe it was Ronel.  On my birthday my companion Elder Mendoza, woke me up at 6:30 and sang happy birthday to me.  That was really funny because I was still sleeping, and he took a video of it and i looked so tired.  So, then I got out of bed and started on my pancake cake.  The cake may not have looked good but it sure tasted good!  After dinner some other missionaries Elder Yamashita and Elder Orton came over and gave me a birthday card. As far as missionary work, our investigators are still progressing,and they want to be baptized, so we are still working with them so they can meet their goal to be baptized.  So, we are excited for them.  Elder Mendoza has gout and his left knee has been bothering him for the past few days, he's been limping everywhere I feel bad for him, he got gout while on his mission a few months back.
Well thats all I got for the week, we didn't do a hike this morning Just breakfast with a member.
I love you guys!! aloha!!!

Elder Randall
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment