Friday, July 19, 2013

July 15th 2013

Aloha everybody! I have some exciting news. I will be training a new missionary!!! I'm kind of nervous and I hope I get a cool companion. Almost 9 months into my mission and I train a new missionary. So my companion Elder Willyerd flies home Thursday night and I train a brand new missionary, complete opposites lol. I don't know what to expect. Everybody's saying that he might be Samoan, which would be cool, he could teach me the language. Elder Willyerd is scared, he says. He says the feeling is like being called on a mission again, but knows where he's going lol. We are going to have lots of fun today!!! We are doing another slip n slide. but this time its going to be on a bigger hill. I can't wait to do it. I'll take lots of pics and videos.
Last week right after I emailed, I got the call from President Warner about Grandma passing away, I was sad, but I know that it's just a neccesary step as we progress in Gods Plan. And i'm thankful that I'm teaching people about that very Plan, so they know what they need to do in life, and if we life according to that plan, we can live with our families again forever.
)
Pic 1: finally wasn't driving so I took a pic of a rainbow. (we see these every flippin day lol.)




No comments:

Post a Comment