Monday, August 5, 2013

June 30th 2013

Aloha everybody!! We had a super fun week last week. We had another mini missionary! So i got to train two missionaries for 3 days. His name was Elder Anitok. Cool name, he's from the marshallese branch in waipahu, waipahu 3rd, same as Elder Dominic that we had a few weeks ago. He's 17 and he's planning to put in his papers after he graduates next year. He's a super cool guy, really good at basketball. We taught several lessons with him. We also went to the Temple today. We actually came straight from the Temple to the library. It was raining some when we got out of the temple, So i got my camera out to take a picture and my lens fogged up instantly! lol! 100% humidity. I was the first one out, and when the other missionaries came outside they all grabbed their cameras too but their lenses fogged up too! It was pretty funny. We had lots of fun so far today! My companion Elder Mauga is awesome, but training him is kind of weird, I have to teach him English first, he doesn't understand most of the stuff i say, I have to simplify the things I say. He knows a little bit more english than I know samoan still. He's getting better though!! I now know enough Samoan to bear a simple testimony! I'm looking forward to the rest of this week. i hope you guys are too! Have a good week! Aloha!!!!

Elder Randall



No comments:

Post a Comment