Monday, September 30, 2013

September 16th 2013

Aloha everybody! 
Everything's good over here. Our ward just got 2 more missionaries, Elder Rokete, and Elder White. Elder Rokete's from Kiribati ( pronounced Kitibis) and Elder White is from Arizona and he's full Native American. I'm super glad that the Samoan ward has 4 missionaries again, and I missed having Elder Rokete around, he's so funny, Elder Mauga loves him already. lol! So now we will get 2x the work done. I bet our Bishop is happy about that. We 3 really good investigators that we are teaching right now and one of them, Joel, wants to be baptized! He's been coming to church with his girlfriend, for 3 weeks now, and we can't wait to set a baptismal date for him! I've gotten much better at teaching different people about the gospel, since I have to do most of it on my own, while Elder Mauga is still learning English. And Elder Mauga is teaching 2 of our investigators in Samoan and I think he does a really good job even though I don't understand most of what they're saying. I have cool object lessons that kids like.
     Ok, now the hike, we did the same hike that I did 10 months ago but this time, we took a wrong turn so we didn't get to the waterfall, instead we were on top of the hills that were covered in tall grass and strawberry guavas. i ate lots of the strawberry guavas, they're super good, but they're small so i had to eat like 50 of them lol. but we had fun walking for 3 hours, it seemed longer though. We had lots of fun, and I'm looking forward to this week!!!!!!!!!!

Love
Elder Randall


No comments:

Post a Comment