Monday, September 30, 2013

September 9th 2013



Aloha everybody!! 
just another great week in Hawaii!! I just received a letter last week from Darby Colquett, and then I realized that I haven't gotten a letter in a long time. lol. Okay last week was pretty good. We have 3 people that we are teaching right now that are progressing and I think that these people are awesome. One of them Bro Afa, I let my companion teach in full samoan. It's kind of funny because I can't really understand most of what they're saying, but once he talked about Joseph Smith, I could tell that he was interested and wanted to know more. So our next appointment with him we taught him about Joseph Smith, or my companion did. And Bro Afa took it all in and he said "since Joseph Smith saw God and Jesus he's was a prophet". We were pretty excited once he said that, we just need for him to come to church with us, but he's pretty strong in his church, but as we teach him more I think that he will want to come to church with us. So that's pretty exciting. this week was busy doing service and teaching lessons so that's good.
By the way Loco Moco is my favorite food here, I took a pic of it lol.
have a fun week guys!
Aloha!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment