Sunday, October 20, 2013

September 30th 2013


  Aloha everybody!!! I hope you guys had a good week! Wow I can't believe that I've been out for almost a year now! Oct 24th Is my year mark! When I look back on my mission I realize that it goes by pretty fast, and how much fun I've had, and all the friends I've made, and the people I've taught and the difference I've made in their lives. Now its all downhill from here! lol! just kidding. Our investigator Joel, the one with a baptismal date for Oct 12, Is progressing very well, the next step, before he gets baptized, is to marry his girlfriend, Penina. They've been living together for a while now. Penina is a member. He thought he could get baptized and then get married, but that's not the case. So they want to meet with the Bishop so they can talk about what they want to do as far as getting married and baptism. Transfers are on Oct 9th. If I get transferred on the 9th then I might not get to be at their marriage and baptism, So I'll have to get the Elders there to send me pictures. Hopefully everything will workout well!!! If I leave I'll definitely get pictures with them. Hope you guys have a great week!!! Pray for Joel!!! 

 Love,
 Elder Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment