Sunday, October 20, 2013

October 14th 2013

Aloha everybody!!!!!!!!!
I just got transferred into my new area, Kapolei, HI. Kapolei is a nice area. Nice homes, and pretty new area. Lots of Hawaiian people. Kapolei is right next to ewa beach, which was my first area. Its a pretty small area. but we still have a car because we live way up the mountain in Makakilo town, which is outside of our area. We have an awesome view from our house since were up so high. We also live right across the street from the stake center which is the building we meet at. our ward starts at 9am, so big difference there lol (instead of 2pm). 
          I was excited when I got my new companion. He is Elder Morris, We were in the MTC together in the same MTC district!!!!!!!!!!! So we skipped the whole introduction thing like we always do and we talked about how our missions were so far. Elder Morris's last area was in Laie! He said he missed it so much. He said they would always do p day activities with all the sister missionaries that serve there in the Laie Temple Visitors center. He said He had lots of fun. I want to go serve there too after he told me about it. We are going to have a great time together, I can tell already. I'm going to miss Elder Mauga though, (that crazy kid lol!). Elder Mauga's new companion is Elder Faitau, He's from Missouri  and he's Tongan, Samoan, and Hawaiian. Quite a mix I know. He only speaks English though. He will be a good companion for him.
         So far Elder Morris told me that we have 3 investigators that he's working with. And that one of them always talks about conspiracy theories. I haven't met any of them yet, but it looks like we will have an interesting transfer!


Love
Elder Randall
 

No comments:

Post a Comment