Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November 19th 2013

Aloha everybody!!! I think I forgot to mention last week that we have transfers coming up tomorrow, the 20th. But don't worry I'm not getting transferred. I'm staying in the Tongan ward in Honolulu. that means I get to stay here till Christmas! wow I can't believe that Christmas is already almost here!!! It'll be my last Christmas on the mission.
         Last week was kind of a slow week. Everybody pretty much rescheduled appointments to next week. Its always a bummer when that happens. But we are looking forward to this new transfer, especially because it will be during the Holiday season. And we have more people we are working with and progressing towards baptism.
 Sorry I didn't email you guys yesterday. You guys were probably wondering why I haven't emailed. It's because we went to the temple again! This time it was a different Elder from the Marshall Islands Mission, Elder Schmidt. He was here for medical reasons and is stayed for 2 1/2 weeks, he goes back to his mission on Friday. Its cool that we always get missionaries from different missions to stay here with us for a few days.
 For Pday  we went to a members house in Kahala, the Cloward's house. They have a super nice house right on the beach! We did some volleyball, ate hotdogs and pizza and of course a slip n slide! I took some pictures of their backyard and when we went to the temple with Elder Schmidt.


No comments:

Post a Comment