Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March 24th 2014

Aloha everybody!!!
I glad to say that we had the Baptism for Serina last week on Saturday!!!!! I did the baptism and the confirmation. Elder Takei wanted me to do the confirmation also because, Serina has a long middle name lol. It's 30 letters long lol! As long as i could look at the name I could say it fine. But anyways, It was awesome. Serina had her family and friends come who are not members, so we have some more work to do now lol! Serina is like 20 years old and she has one kid thats 1 year old named Kaisen. Kaisen loves to run around during church! He drives her mom crazy lol!
     Well, last week we hiked over some dried lava again, there's no lava flow viewing at all right now, so that's a bummer. But I did get some cool pictures. We talked to this guy that was rebuilding his house on the dried lava, because 3 years before the lava destroyed his house. These people are crazy. he showed us pictures of the lava flowing towards his house, and the lava taking down his house, lol! And he still wants to live there. Well that;s all for this week! I'm looking forward to this new transfer.  I'm staying of course

Elder Randall
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment