Sunday, July 13, 2014

June 30th 2014

Aloha! Good news! I'm not sick today! Haha. It's hard getting used to a biking area again! It's good exercise though. There's net very much going on in this area, as far as missionary work, except this one part member family that is now coming to church and a progressing investigator that we have. We will be teaching the part member family tonight, the Brown family. They are a really cool family. The wife is not a member and she was responsible for them coming to church!!! Funny huh? I think they have been coming for like a month now, and the husband just got a calling yesterday. Tonight will be my first lesson with them since we were sick last Monday. We also gave talks at church yesterday, we talked about priesthood in the family. The person that was supposed to give a talk was sick, so they called us the night before lol!! But of course we were able to quickly put together a talk. It's only my 2nd time giving a talk in sacrament meeting on my mission.
         For Pday today we aren't doing anything special, just the usual, email, shopping, and basketball. We have zone activities only once a transfer now. And with bikes it makes it hard to go see cool stuff, because usually the cool stuff is far away lol! Anyways, I want to try to get some work going in the ward as far as missionary work. Our ward mission leader is in Korea right now so, we will have to wait for him lol. I have some ideas that we have done in my past wards, so we will try them in this ward. I think it will work well in this area. The people are nice here in this area, but they just don't want to talk to missionaries. Like all of my other areas, we could talk to more people when we go tracting than we can in this area. We'll see how this week goes. I'm sure that we can get this area going. Hope you guys have a great week!!! I don't have any pictures for this week sorry! 


Aloha,
Elder Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment