Tuesday, September 9, 2014

September 1st 2014

Aloha everybody! As you guys already know last week was transfer week! My new companion is Elder Saunders. He's from Vale Oregon, and he's been out for 10 1/2 months now. This week was a pretty slow week. We had a lot of appointments cancel. It seems like when there's a holiday coming up, no one wants to meet with us lol! We had an appointment this morning with Nohea and her husband, but she had to cancel. For Labor Day the ward will be having a picnic in Waimanalo, and hopefully there will be some non members there that we can talk to. All the members were supposed to invite all their friends and stuff. It'll be pretty fun, its at a beach park though so we'll have to stay on the grass lol! I had to fix my bike yesterday at a members house because the chain kept falling off, it's a beach cruiser with only one gear, so we had to go to a members house that had a socket wrench set and adjust the back wheel to make the chain tighter, so far so good, we'll so how long it lasts now until I have to fix it again. I had a dragon fruit for the first time last week and I got a picture of it. Well, that all I have to write about for this week I think. Hopefully this week will be better. See you next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment